At just 1086 g (size 27.5) the Atomic Backland Carbon Boot is a lightweight boot packed with great features. With a 74° range of motion in walk-mode and a Quick Click Tongue that you can remove will going up, you will almost forget you are wearing ski boot.
Additionally, the Carbon Spine and the Carbon Fiber reinforced shell allow you to charge downhill for unexpected performance. Depending on the terrain you are skiing, you can adjust your forward lean between 13° and 15°. Finally, thanks to the quick-heating Memory Fit technology and the breathable Backland Platinum liner, you feet are sure to stay comfortable all day.
Atomic Backland Carbon Boot Features:
- Carbon Spine provides extra strength for downhill
- Memory Fit: quick heat-fitting technology in the shell, cuff and liner that offers 100% personalization in a matter of minutes.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced shell. Still perfect for climbing but with extra downhill performance.
- Quick Click Tongue System allows you to go from no tongue while climbing to a supportive tongue going down. (Hard tongue included for more support )
- Breathable Backland Platinum Liner with heat moldable Ultralon™ foam. Hand Washable, Laces Included, Extra Support in Calf Area and Tongue.
- The Free/Lock 2.0 Walk Mode offers a 74˚ range of motion for skinning and climbing and 13-15 degrees of forward lean for skiing.
- Frictionless Pivot made with polymer bushings reduce resistance and add durability for completely natural movement and effortless ascents.
- Cross Lace Buckle System distributes pressure evenly over foot.
- Rockered rubber sole.
- Compatible with tech bindings only.
- True Flex
- Memory Fit
- Carbon Spine
- Carbon Reinforced Grilamid Shell
- Frictionless Pivot
- Cross Lace
- Hard Tongue Installed
- Free/Lock 2.0
- Quick Click Tongue System
- Backland Platinum Liner
- 30 mm Super Light Strap
- 7000-Series Alu Buckle
- Skywalk Rubber Sole
- Tech Inserts