The line between all-mountain skiing and freeride touring has been blurring for a while now. And now Atomic created the first ever boot to do the same! Meet Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD. What makes it a game-changer is it’s a top performer in both arenas not a compromise: it brings you the legendary feel, skiing power and all-mountain capability of Hawx with the epic natural movement of Backland. This top 110 women’s model is also the lightest, with a women-specific cuff height and shape, and a breathable, washable liner with pre-shaped heel and ankle. Viva la revolution!
Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 110 Features:
- Energy Backbone: Reinforced, asymmetric backbone provides extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a fully personalized shell, cuff and liner in minutes.
- Memory Fit 3D Liner: Pre-shaped, thermoformable heel and ankle areas mean no pressure points and a great foot hold, for the legendary Hawx first fit.
- Powerful Binding Interface
- Progressive Shell
- True Flex
- Memory Fit
- Grilamid Cuff & Shell
- Free/Lock 2.0
- Frictionless Pivot
- Memory Fit 3D Platinum Light Liner
- 6000-Series Alu Buckle
- Skywalk WTR Sole
- Dynafit Certified Tech Inserts
- Ultra Lightweight
- Rockered, Rubber Walk to Ride Sole
- Low Tech inserts
- Weight: 1320 g