Powder in the morning, crud in the afternoon, and carved groomed arcs down for après. The DPS Alchemist Yvette 112 combines the loose and early planing feel of a fully rockered ski with aggressive sidecut and slight camber underfoot. Taking cues from the redesign of the Wailer 112RP2, the legend continues as the Yvette A112 features an even greater sweet spot geared for optimal high-speed and crud performance.
DPS Alchemist Yvette 112 Skis Features:
- 3D Paddletech Sidecut Technology: DPS’ blend of rocker and variable sidecut
- User-friendly flex profile and lowered rocker profile for a larger sweet spot and ultimate versatility.
- Redesigned and optimized tail rocker.
- Pure Prepreg carbon fiber laminate
- Textured polyamide top
- UHMW Sidewalls
- Aspen Woodcore
- Fastest and hardest World Cup bases
- Sizes: 168cm / 178cm
- Dimensions: 141/112/128
- Turning Radius: 15-18m
- Weight: 1700 grams per ski
- Tip Rocker Length: 480 mm
- Tail Rocker Length: 400 mm
- Running Length: 1490 mm
Made in the U.S.A at the DPS Factory Utah