The soon-to-be classic DPS Alchemist Zelda 106 shape emerges in Alchemist carbon sweetness. There isn’t a more powerful, positively connected ski construction on earth. It is matched with a flex pattern and rocker line that is forgiving in the shovel—easily ushering you into turns that evolve into powerful rewarding finishes. Skiers also benefit from Alchemist’s infinite flex life. Zelda is the dream package: ideal for resort skiing, faraway trips, and tours—or whatever you throw at it in varying conditions.
DPS Alchemist Zelda 106 Skis Features:
- 3D Paddletech Sidecut Technology: DPS’ blend of rocker and variable sidecut
- User-friendly flex profile and lowered rocker profile for a larger sweet spot and ultimate versatility.
- Redesigned and optimized tail rocker.
- Pure Prepreg carbon fiber laminate
- Textured polyamide top
- UHMW Sidewalls
- Aspen Woodcore
- Fastest and hardest World Cup bases
- Sizes: 168cm / 178cm
- Dimensions: 130-106-120mm (168 cm)
- Turning Radius: 15-18m
- Full Rocker