The Dynafit Beast 98 women’s touring ski: the best middle ground for athletic, descent-oriented women and powder specialists. This model has a full ABS sidewall as well as an ash-poplar wood core for edge grip and stability and torsional rigidity. Still, the Beast 98 Ski performs just like a light touring ski (in its class) with good-natured performance. The ash-poplar air flex core is responsive and offers outstanding damping and rebound properties. At 1,400 grams (size 170), athletic women ski tourers get an easy-handling touring ski to challenge middle-distance and long climbs to save their energy for the descent. This ski has Double Ellipse Rocker construction. Its construction works with variable edge lengths — depending on the ski’s edge angle — and ensures optimum control and maneuverability in the backcountry. In addition, the “Ride Tip” — a carbon core in the shovel — optimizes vibration and damping properties.
Dynafit Beast 98 Women’ s Features:
- Double Ellipse Rocker: Two elliptical curves work in tandem to get varying edge lengths ideal for each situation
- Constant Characteristics: Unrivalled interaction between rocker length and sidecut according to ski length. This unparalleled interplay guarantees consistent properties at every ski length when ski touring.
- Full Sidewall: Using impact-resistant ABS along the entire length of the ski edge from the steel edge to the top coating guarantees maximum force absorption, for example when skiing over rocks or stones. In addition, direct binding-to-ski power transfer at the edge is optimised thanks to this design.
- Single Radius: Harmonious sidecut to guarantee balanced skiing qualities
- Ski Core: Ash Poplar Ride Core
- Weight: 1320 g
- Dimension: 123-95-114
- Radius: 16 m