At 1,180 grams (size 167), the Dynafit Speed 90 counts as a versatile ski in the speed line that can perform on any terrain. This model meets the needs of fast, passionate ski tourers who seek a balanced, easy-handling touring ski for demanding terrain and long tours. The “full micro” sidewall construction is designed with weight reduction in mind and promises higher resistance to impacts than traditional sidewalls. Its 3D construction was specially developed to reduce the density and thus the swing weight of the ski in front of and behind the binding. This guarantees stable handling despite such a light weight. The rocker construction at the tip and tail and the sidecut are also adapted for each ski size, a unique feature in the ski touring market. This keeps the effective edge length equally proportional to each size, allowing it to function independent of the size. This model features a Paulownia Speed Core wood core.
Dynafit Speed 90 Features:
- 3D Tech: The 3D concept reduces the density around the binding mount area without compromising downhill performance.
- 3D Tip: Through its 3-D carbon construction it guarantees best vibration-damping capability.
- Constant Characteristics: Unrivalled interaction between rocker length and sidecut according to ski length. This unparalleled interplay guarantees consistent properties at every ski length when ski touring.
- Full Micro Sidewall: This construction principle minimizes the use of materials in the side wall — lower height with more width — and is part of the entire length of the ski. That makes the ski stiffer and increases edge pressure.
- Fully Integrated Alloy Tip: The fully integrated aluminum tip perfectly forges design and function for a reliable fixation of skin to ski.
- Single Radius: Harmonious sidecut to guarantee balanced skiing qualities
- Ski Core: Paulownia Speed Core
- Weight: 1080 g
- Dimension: 122-88-109
- Radius: 14.5 m
- Weight: 1180 g
- Dimension: 123-89-110
- Radius: 16.5 m
- Weight: 1280 g
- Dimension: 124-90-11
- Radius: 18.3